- Condition: New vehicle
- Manufacturer: Yamaha
- Model: SuperJet
- Year: 2022
- Stock #: 1050-57C222
- Type: Watercrafts
- VIN: YAMH0157C222
- Exterior colour: White
- Engine Type: 3-Cylinder, 4-Stroke TR-1 Yamaha Marine Engine
- Bore and Stroke: 82 mm x 66.2 mm
- Displacement: 1,049 cc
- Fuel: Regular Unleaded
- Lubrication: Dry sump
- Cooling: Open Looped, water
- Ignition: Direct Ignition
- Fuel Delivery: EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection)
- Pump: 144 mm High Pressure
- Transmission: Direct Drive from Engine
- Impeller: 3-blade, Stainless Steel
- Fuel Capacity: 19 L (5 US gal)
- Seating Capacity: 1 person
- Storage Capacity: -
- Hull Material: VaRTM Fibreglass
- Deck Material: VaRTM Fibreglass
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Length: 2.43 m (95.7 in)
- Width: 0.76 m (30 in)
- Height: 0.79 m (31.1 in)
- Dry Weight: 170 kg (375 lbs)
- Colour(s): White
$500 LIMITED TIME YAMAHA INSTANT REBATE
The Yamaha SuperJet is ready to challenge the next generation of stand-up riders with a torquey four-stroke Yamaha marine engine and nimble performance hull. No longer reserved for professional racers and requiring a racing licence, the SuperJet was made for freestyle riding.
Yamaha's First Four-Stroke Stand-Up Watercraft
The 2021 SuperJet is powered by Yamaha's award-winning, three cylinder, four-stroke TR-1 Marine Engine. This compact lightweight 1049cc engine delivers the exhilerating accleration that stand-up riders love throughout the engine RPM range.
The new deck of the SuperJet features a three position adjustable handlepole that can extend up to 50mm in length.
Under the waterline, the new SuperJet hull is designed for greater static and dynamic stability while maintaining the SuperJet's thrilling turning abilities. To do that, the turn angle of the adjustable steering nozzle can be set at either 16 or 29 degrees.
Low RPM Mode
For novice riders, there is an L-MODE that reduces engine performance of the SuperJet to 85 percent or approximately 40 mph. Low RPM Mode is activated and deactivated by pressing the Engine stop/L-MODE button three times.